Monday, October 6, 2014

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? (10/6/2014) #IMWAYR

 
Hosted by: Sheila @ Book Journey

To participate go here.

Life is life.  Not much new.
 
I finished Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee.  Here are my thoughts about it.
I finished listening to The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith; read by Robert Glenister.  These are my thoughts on it.

I read Nightshifted by Cassie Alexander.  My thoughts on it can be found here.


I finished Call the Midwife: A Memoir of Birth, Joy, and Hard Times by Jennifer Worth.  See my thoughts on this here.

I read Grimm, Volume One: The Coins of Zakynthos (thoughts can be found here) by the NBC show authors.

I listened to The Homesman by Glendon Swarthout; read by Candace Thaxton.  Here are my thoughts.
I'm currently reading Murder in the Mystery Suite by Ellery Adams.  I've been distracted, so it is slower going than it should be.

I'll be starting Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger any day now for my October book discussion (I really should have started already).





What have you been reading?

4 comments:


  1. Enjoy your reading this week! I have a lot to catch up on with Cinder & Throne of Glass... ;-)

    Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic - My Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Cinder yet, but I've heard great things! And I'm behind with Throne of glass too.

      Delete
  2. It's a good mix of reading,Nightshifted is on my wish list.

    Have a great week,l
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do tend to read a mix. I have Moonshifted now, but I don't know if I'll get around to it anytime soon.

      Delete

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.