Thursday, September 7, 2017

Listful Thinking: Using Lists to be More Productive, Highly Successful and Less Stressed

Title: Listful Thinking: Using Lists to be More Productive, Highly Successful and Less Stressed

Author: Paula Rizzo (Read by the author) [Website][Twitter][Facebook]

Publisher: Dreamscape

ISBN: 9781520033365

Length: 3 discs ; 3 hours 10 minutes

Obtained: Library audiobook copy

Why this book?:

I'm always seeking help organizing my life, so it sounded helpful.  And the best way to get me to actually read a nonfiction (non-memoir) book is to listen to it.

Comments:

Very interesting.  Has some intriguing ideas and very inspirational.  Quick listen, and I'm glad I did so, but now that I have, I need to read it and actually see some of these lists.  Also I listened in the car, which is not conductive to making the lists recommended, so without a physical copy, I'm left trying to remember.  Fortunately, we have the ebook on Hoopla, so I hope to go through it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.