Monday, September 7, 2015

The Earl's Untouched Bride and How the Marquess Was Won

I don't know why I so often find Historical Romances so hard to comment on.  I do enjoy them... the stories, the characters, the HEA.  It's worse when it has been awhile since I've read it.  Both of these were read about a month or so ago.

I've also given up on paying much attention to series, as I often end up reading a book in the middle of the series when it comes to this sub-genre.  ::sigh::

In any case, I enjoyed both of these. 

Title: The Earl's Untouched Bride

Author: Annie Burrows

Publisher: Harlequin Historical Regency

ISBN: 9780373295333

Length: 276 pages

Obtained: Personal copy

Why this book?:

I'm clearing out some books so my new personal library won't be cluttered and overfull.  The blurb sounded interesting.


Title: How the Marquess Was Won

Author: Julie Anne Long

Publisher: AVON Historical Romance

Series: Pennyroyal Green, Bk 6

ISBN: 9780061885693

Length: 373 pages

Obtained: Personal (ex-library) copy

Why this book?: 


I'm clearing out some books so my new personal library won't be cluttered and overfull.  The blurb sounded interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.