Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Lost Prince (Seaborne, Bk 1)


Title: The Lost Prince (Seaborne, Bk 1)

Author: Matt Myklusch

Publisher: Egmont USA

ISBN: 9781606845264 (Advance Reader Copy)

Obtained: NetGalley

This is the first book I've ever received through NetGalley.

I enjoyed it, especially Dean Seaborne (though the name Dean just doesn't strike me as very pirate ... or spy).  He was resourceful and didn't give up on life when he very easily could have.  Also, he was relatively honorable and loyal, considering his "profession".

I look forward to seeing more of his adventures.  But while I wait for the bk 2 in the Seaborne series to come out, I think I may try Matt Myklusch's Jack Blank series.  It sounds interesting, with a common orphan theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.