Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pitch Your Book! Mini-Challenge

A mini-challenge hosted by i just want to sit here and read!

What it's all about:

Kate wants a book pitched to her. Not just any book but "Whatever book you are currently reading or one that you have read during the challenge, tell me why I should read it! Why do you love it or why are you loving it (if still reading)?"


Anyway, if you've read my blog before, you probably know I tend to hedge about recommendations. But I wanted to participate in at least one mini-challenge before bed, so here goes (I have completed this book, and did enjoy it... just FYI).

A murder mystery, a librarian, a big-city stranger adjusting to a small town, a prospective romance, objects that disappear (to who knows where), and a creative hobby to sew it all together... Sew Deadly by Elizabeth Lynn Casey has it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.