Saturday, October 9, 2010

Read-a-Thon ... coming in late

I was really looking forward to participating in the read-a-thon, but things haven't worked as planned.  Still I have read some.  I had a false start around 9am and a real start around 11:30a.  I've finished one book, Secondhand Spirits (A Witchcraft Mystery, Bk1) by Juliet Blackwell and have started (barely) another, Sew Deadly (Southern Sewing Circle Mystery, Bk 1) by Elizabeth Lynn Casey.  I'll be reading to my nephew and niece for 30min. - 1 hr. later, and hope to get in more reading w/ less distraction as it gets later.  I will not be able to stay up the whole time though.

Update 8:31p

Winnie the Pooh and His Friends: Roo's Big Adventure
Spider Sense Spiderman: Flying High

Read to the nephew.  The Spiderman one 3 times plus I listened to his just-turned-3-yr-old version.

Update: 3:21a (but technically finished b4 1:30a)

Sew Deadly (Southern Sewing Circle Mystery, Bk 1) by Elizabeth Lynn Casey

3 comments:

  1. Great job! Considering your schedule, you really did well. Mine isn't as crazy and I didn't do as well with the last read-a-thon I participated in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. =) My schedule is actually a bit better now. I think it was everything else in life that was crazy this weekend. My sister is in the process of moving, the kids are here, etc.

    When was the last read-a-thon you participated in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was Monica’s Read Your Own Book Read-A-Thon. I didn't do very well...not at all.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.