Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ups, Downs, and aallll Arounds...


This is a description of my TBR books. I have a new (my 4th) bookshelf that is supposed to help me organize these. Unfortunately, I have yet to get it to my place. At least part of this is due to the books lying practically everywhere and blocking the route to the corner reserved for the new bookshelf. BTW, "reserved" probably isn't accurate as there is a tote of books there as well. I can't walk across the bedroom at night without a light on for fear of stumbling, slipping and slidding over books. I keep stacking them up.... and up.... and the cats (and me, too, I admit) keep knocking them down and down. Hence, the aall around in my title. =)

This is another problem with books. Storage. How to keep them accessible and yet out of the way? How to not be overrun and bombarded (seriously, I can't count the number of times I've been trying to grab one—only to have a pile rain down on my head) by them?

And if anyone happens to read this and wants to share solutions, please feel free. Because bookshelves, boxes, totes, and stacks aren't cutting it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.