Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's Book-Related Challenges

I'm doing a couple challenges through the eHarlequin community.

One's a mini-January Wheel of Fortune thing. Another is a TBR A-Z Author one... maybe this will finally get me going on the TBR explosion. I may end up participating in more throughout the year, seeing how I do with these.

I'm also, personally, trying to catch up with some series. This is something I started doing last year and am continuing.

In some cases, this means starting and working through an all new (to me) series... like Monica Ferris's Needlecraft Mysteries. Other times it will mean re-reading until I catch up with the most recent books out. For instance, right now I'm re-reading most of Steven Brust's Vlad Taltos series. Eventually I'll have worked my way to the most recent publication, Jhegaala. I also hope to catch up on Evanovich's Stephanie Plum books...I still haven't read Plum Lucky or Fearless Fourteen. I'll need to get going on re-reading the preceeding books.

I also stocked up several Christmas books that I didn't get to this December. I'm thinking of doing a Christmas in April read-a-thon...

Of course, all of this will have to be balanced with my non-reading life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.