Monday, September 7, 2015

Grim Tuesday

Title: Grim Tuesday

Author: Garth Nix [Website][Facebook][Twitter]

Publisher: Scholastic

Series: The Keys to the Kingdom, Bk 2

ISBN: 0439436559

Length: 321 Pages

Obtained: Personal copy (ex-library)

Why this book?:

A co-worker kept mentioning the author in relation to his Old Kingdom books. I said I had to finish this one first. But then it was in my head, so I grabbed it at the next opportunity.

Comments: 

Quite some time has passed since I've read the first book in this series, Mister Monday.  I didn't remember all the details but this book quickly filled me in.  But early on in the book I felt very much like jumping ahead to the end I knew had to exist.  I resisted and settled in for the story of how Arthur would gain the 2nd key, 2nd piece if the will, and defeat Grim Tuesday.  I enjoyed they story and Look forward to reading Lady Wednesday's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.