Monday, July 22, 2013

Along Came a Duke

Title: Along Came a Duke

Author: Elizabeth Boyle

Publisher: AVON Historical Romance

Series: Rhymes with Love, Bk 1

ISBN: 9780062089069

Pages: 362

Obtained: Library copy

Why this book?:

I saw it, read the blurb, and it appealed.

Comments: 

Sometimes I'm just in the mood for a historical romance.  As this was one of those times, this one suited well.

It was a little silly, in what I know was supposed to be funny but felt a little forced.  But other than that, I enjoyed the characters including the hero, Preston, the heroine, Tabitha, and others.  Plus the overall story was light and fun (if silly).

I look forward to reading the second book in the series, And the Miss Ran Away With the Rake which tells the story of Preston's uncle (only 6 months older).  After that, hopefully I'll read more of Elizabeth Boyle's work.  I can't believe I haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.