Sunday, January 6, 2013

Underwater Dogs

Title: Underwater Dogs

Author (Photographer): Seth Casteel

Publisher: Little, Brown, and Company

ISBN: 9780316227704

Pages: 130

Obtained: Library copy

This is a lovely photography book that offers a glimpse at dogs from a new angle. Dogs are shown from underwater, some with mouths wide open, some closed. Most with bulging eyes. Overall, the pictures are breathtaking. It was adorable and a book I wanted to share with others. And while all the dogs featured were great, I especially loved the OIde English Bulldogges and English Bulldogs.

You can find a video about Seth Casteel's underwater dogs photography here.  I haven't actually heard this video because the computer I'm currently on doesn't have working volume, but it looks interesting.

Read in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.