Author: Andrew Kirschbaum
Publisher: Cherry Tree
Series: Fifth World, Bk 1
Obtained: ILL Library copy
I can't seem to put this all in a coherent string of sentences. So instead we have my "notes" I typed out a week? two? ago for the post I originally intended to write...
- The phrasing and feel reminded me of The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler.
- Mix of urban fantasy and mystery and dare I say noir? see above.
- Reminded me a bit of the books by Harry Connolly, etc.
- World of goblins, faerie, angels of Salvation, Dukes of Perdition, and of course, humans.
- Zach Monday, Tim, Baxter, Audrey, ex-wife Carin
- Next, Monday and the Apocalypse Engine