Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday (7/31/2012) Teaser

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I haven't done a Teaser Tuesday since September of 2010.  It really has been a LONG time.  But here we go.

This is from an audiobook, so I just took it from where I'm at...
All I knew was that I was getting shot at again, holes being poked into the holes of our cutvee.  Our men in the back were getting hit.
Disc 7, beginning of Track 11 of Seal Team Six: Memoirs of an Elite Navy Seal Sniper by Howard E. Wasdin & Stephen Templin 

This isn't really the only book I'm currently reading, but it's the most active.

So what's your teaser?

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a real action thriller. Good choice for a teaser.
    My Teaser is from A VERY SOUTHERN AFFAIR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say this is very active!! thriller!
    My TT
    http://maryellenbrady.com/2012/07/30/teaser-tuesday-size-12-and-ready-to-rock-by-meg-cabot/

    ReplyDelete
  3. An action novel -- I think I read one of the Seal Team books.

    I'm playing today too, at Beth Fish Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that sounds pretty exciting! Welcome back to TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds action packed.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a really exciting book. Great teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Almost two years! That is a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice of teaser after a long break!

    My Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.