Sunday, July 1, 2012

2012 Mid-year Overview

June has ended, and with it, the first half of 2012.  While I've not been doing monthly reports, I thought I could do a bi-annual report.

By my calculations I've read 83 books so far in 2012 not counting short stories or children's books.  One of those was an audiobook.  Two were Mercedes Lackey re-reads that I didn't post.


I still need to work on finishing the Harlequin Silhouette 2012 Reading Challenge. I've read 3/6 of the books for that.

And I'm starting Operation: TBR Reduction today, so hopefully the 2nd half of the year will go well.  I'm also hoping to get more audio and e-books in.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 83 books in 6 months? That's an impressive tally! I don't usually read that many in a full year!

    Keep up the good work!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm actually surprised myself, because I don't read nearly as much as I used to.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.