Monday, April 23, 2012

Due or Die

Due or Die (Library Lover's Mystery, Bk 2) by Jenn McKinlay (library copy) -

This was another enjoyable book by Jenn McKinlay.  In addition to the obvious library factor there was also the stormy weather (is it just me, or is reading books set in stormy weather when you're perfectly comfortable at home, etc add an extra something to the reading experience?), the puppy, and of course the story.  The third book in the series, Book, Line, and Sinker is due out this December.



I know this is short; it's more mini-review only without any others, but the next three cozies (past tense, because I'm backed up on my blogging... oops) are going to be lumped together.  I really wish I had found a trailer to go with this one but no such luck.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I totally agree that weather adds to the reading experience.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.