Monday, October 18, 2010

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila @ One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

This past week I read re-read Deadly Advice (Advice Column Mystery, Bk 1) by Roberta Isleib.  I also read for the first time Preaching to the Corpse and Asking for Murder (Bks 2 & 3 in the Advice Column Mystery series). 

I read The Guernesey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows, which I found as good as advertised.  I've loaned it to my grandmother (who purchased it for me as a love gift), and I hope she enjoys it as I did.

I just started The Search by Nora Roberts.  I've read reviews saying this one isn't as good as her usual.  I'm really hoping I disagree with those reviews, but it's too early to say yet.

I'm planning to post 'reviews' for Ghost at Work (Bailey Ruth Mystery, Bk 1) by Carolyn Hart, Secondhand Spirits (Witchcraft Mystery, Bk 1) by Juliet Blackwell, Sew Deadly (Southern Sewing Circle Mystery, Bk 1) by Elizabeth Lynn Casey, and Whack 'N' Roll (Bunco Babes, Bk 1) by Gail Oust this week.  But we'll see if it actually happens.  At the least I need to do the post on Ghost at Work.

I also need to decide what to read after the Nora Roberts book.  I have SO many choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.