Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's Monday!...er Tuesday What are you reading? (4/5-6/2010)

This meme is now hosted by Sheila @ One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

I missed my What are you reading? post last Monday (I actually forgot!), so I have a bit of catching up. I finally moved; all the packing and prep was pretty chaotic and took a lot of time. On top of that, the chaos and stress of the move also sapped some of my thirst to read. Nevertheless, I have read.

So the week before last I re-read:

Brazen Virtue by Nora Roberts
Absolutely, Positively by Jayne Ann Krentz
Trust Me by Jayne Ann Krentz
Hunter's Moon by C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp
Moon's Web by C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp

Some children's books I read about 3 weeks ago (and forgot to mention) include Pajama Time! by Sandra Boynton and Kiss Kiss! by Margaret Wild.

I also read The Frog With the Big Mouth about three weeks ago. However, I've just reviewed it, which brings us to...

This past week:

I read The Good, the Bad, and the Uncanny by Simon R. Green.

I finally, FINALLY!!!, finished The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.

I also read The Dubious Miss Dalrymple by Kasey Michaels.

I have partially finished reviews for the Green and Tolkien books, so if things start clearing up, I should be getting those posted relatively soon.

And I joined a new challenge! The Hogwarts Reading Challenge 2010. I'm excited about it, except I've been slacking on challenges nearly as much I have been on my blogging so...

And that is why I started a new page for my challenges. It's a WIP still, but I hope it will help a lot - both for me and any readers and/or followers, eventually.

As for the coming week:

I posted a question on Twitter about what I should read once I finish the load of homework I have, and was told mystery, so it appears my next book has some direction at least. I also need to get a move on the LOTR books for the LOTR Readalong.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Checking out your post :) I think next year (unless I get really organized this year) I am going to do a separate page for my challenges too.

    And I still want to do the Hogwarts challenge too :)

    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping, once it's finished, the challenege page will help me become more organized - and make things way easier. I've seen others with a page for challenges, and it certainly seems easier to follow.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have 3 challenges that I joined this year---we will see how that goes!

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.