Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fall / Winter Mystery Reading Challenge Wrap Up

I participated in this challenge hosted by A.F. Heart @ Mysteries and My Musings.

This reading challenge ran from October 1 - February 28 for a total of 7 books in all over 5 months.

I did better with some categories than others.  I found the New Year's (Resolutions/New Beginnings) to be the most difficult.  With one more day I would have been able to meet the entire challenge with Leslie Meier's books, but as is, I did not get to the New Year's book.  Instead, I am using the book Throw Darts at a Cheesecake.

1 Paranormal or gothic mystery for Halloween (level of spookiness up to you)
** Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich
** Trick or Treat Murder by Leslie Meier

2 Autumn/harvest/Thanksgiving related mystery
** Back to School Murder by Leslie Meier
** Turkey Day Murder by Leslie Meier
** The Diva Runs Out of Thyme by Krista Davis

2 Winter/snow/Xmas//Hanukah etc related mystery
** Mistletoe Murder by Leslie Meier
** Holiday Grind by Cleo Coyle
** Christmas Cookie Murder by Leslie Meier

1 resolutions/new begininngs related mystery
**Throw Darts at a Cheesecake by Denise Dietz - This is a book about a group of people who have resolved to lose weight.

1 Romantic mystery/Valentine's related (chocolate, February...) (level of romantic up to you)
** Valentine Murder by Leslie Meier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.