Books I completed this past week are:
- The Crafty Teddy by John J. Lamb
- shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception by Maggie Stiefvater
- Wake by Lisa McMann - My second eBook, and 1st on my Sony Reader (as opposed to the 'puter)!
- "Cabel's Story" by Lisa McMann - Short Story, Free Download
- The Clockwork Teddy by John J. Lamb
- Holiday Grind by Cleo Coyle
- Tempted by P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast
- Wings by Aprilynne Pike
- Dumpy La Rue by Elizabeth Winthrop (Illustrated by Betsy Lewill)
- Don't Make Me Laugh by James Stevenson
- The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
Nothing. I'll be catching up on sleep and going to my first class today.
Some fiction possibilities (from the library) include...
- The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne
- Bran Hambric: The Farfield Curse by Kaleb Nation
- Vibes by Amy Kathleen Ryan
- The Cristopher Killer by Alane Ferguson
- Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian
- Deal Breaker by Harlan Coben
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- Everybody Kills Somebody Sometime by Robert J. Randisi
- Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
- Sherlock Holmes and the Red Demon by John H. Watson, M.D. (or, rather, Larry/Lawrence Millett)
- Work Hard. Be Nice. by Jay Mathews
- After the Cure: The Untold Stories of Breast Cancer Survivors by Emily K. Abel and Saskia K. Subramanian
- They Bite: Endless Cravings of Supernatural Predators by Jonathan Maberry and David F. Kramer
- The Deadly Dinner Party: & Other Medical Detective Stories by Jonathan A. Edlow, M.D.
- The Survivors Club: The Secrets and Science that Could Save Your Life by Ben Sherwood