Books I completed this past week are:
- Tippy Toe Murder by Leslie Meier
- Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
- Bear-ology: Fascinating Bear Facts, Tales & Trivia by Sylvia Dolson — I finally finished it (complete with "review")!
- The Secret Wedding by Jo Beverley
- Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design (4th Edition) by Joseph S. Valacich, Joey F. George, & Jeffrey A. Hoffer, Chapters 7 & 9 — The final is tonight. Then this class (and reading this book) will finally be over.
I can't really predict my mood, but I do have the following library books as potential choices.
- Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
- The House on Tradd Street by Karen White
- Work Hard. Be Nice. by Jay Mathews
- No Penalty for Love by Shellie Foltz
- Deal Breaker by Harlan Coben
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- Everybody Kills Somebody Sometime by Robert J. Randisi
- Betrayals by Lili St. Crow