Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading? (12/14)



 
This meme is run by J. Kaye (@ http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/).

Books I completed this past week are:
Currently Reading:
  • Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design (4th Edition) by Joseph S. Valacich, Joey F. George, & Jeffrey A. Hoffer, Chapters 7 & 9 — The final is tonight. Then this class (and reading this book) will finally be over.
Possible Upcoming Reads:

I can't really predict my mood, but I do have the following library books as potential choices.
  • Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
  • The House on Tradd Street by Karen White
  • Work Hard. Be Nice. by Jay Mathews
  • No Penalty for Love by Shellie Foltz
  • Deal Breaker by Harlan Coben
  • Eragon by Christopher Paolini
  • Everybody Kills Somebody Sometime by Robert J. Randisi
  • Betrayals by Lili St. Crow

4 comments:

  1. So glad you have Lili St. Crow's done. I, of course, am running too far behind to have mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always great to have a few on the list to choose from according to your mood.

    I have The House on Tradd Street on my TBR list.

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/12/what-are-you-reading-do-you-read-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. J. Kaye - I almost didn't post anything for it...that's what the delay was. But I finally decided I needed to.

    Marce - It is. Except maybe when you have (I'm guestimating) close to if not more than 1000 to choose from. Or I could stick with the library books. Or a little of both. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The House on Tradd Street and Deal Breaker were both good books. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.