Monday, October 12, 2009

What are you reading on Mondays? (10/12)



Hosted by J. Kaye (@ http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/).

Books I completed this past week are:

I may have completed Owlflight, Owlsight, and/or Owlknight by Mercedes Lackey and Larry Dixon. I wasn't really keeping track and don't know if those were read after October 5th or before.

I definitely read:

Dragon Bones and Dragon Blood by Patricia Briggs
You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay
Vamps by Nancy A. Collins
Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper
"The Last Peep" by Janet Evanovich from The Plot Thickens anthology

(Possible) Upcoming books:

Fearless Fourteen and maybe Plum Spooky and Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich. (I'm considering doing the Read-A-Thon and might save the last two for that.)

The following are possibilities depending on other people:

The Missing Ink by Karen E. Olson
Written In Blood and Dead Write by Sheila Lowe

Other potentials include the following library books:

The Summer King by O.R. Melling
Sideshow by Anne D. LeClaire
boys that bite by Mari Mancusi

2 comments:

  1. I think I am going backwards with your posts. I could have swore I've already read your VAMPS review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did...and have a comment to prove it. =)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.