Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is Reading in My Future?

I'm about to start school again. I had the ceremony for my MLS Sunday, and start classes to (presumably) earn a post-baccalaureate certificate in CIS this coming Monday. Already I'm worrying about what is to happen to my reading schedule.

One of the classes I'm taking this first summer session is a business writing class (a pre-req) and supposed to require intensive writing. Uh-oh...there goes a chunk of my time. The other class sounds simple enough. A basic computer class. But I have to admit, computers are not my forte.

So here I am, hoping that 1) this further education will help me in the financial/employment arena, 2) that I'm ready for this (by the time I finished my MLS courses I was totally burned out), and 3) that I still have time to read...because I'm going to really need that escape...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.