Friday, May 15, 2009

Books I Want to Read...Now NOT Later

I just (a couple days ago actually) read The Perfect Poison by Amanda Quick, and now I have to wait until AUGUST for her (well, Jayne Castle, but same diff) next book. =( I don't like waiting. ::sniffs::

Ah, well. In the meantime, I have plenty of other books to get to. Of course, those can be difficult to come across. I'm loving Simon R. Green's Nightside books. I just (in the same sense as the Amanda Quick book) read The Unnatural Inquirer, and I'm trying to figure out how I can get to Just Another Judgement Day soon. I can't afford to purchase it (it's hardback and I'm just not ready for that financial commitment), and the local library isn't really buying anything new these days. ::sigh:: I think I'm going to have to work out a free day and read it at the bookstore (sorry bookstores, for your loss of a purchase). I also need to get ahold of Killer Cuts by Elaine Viets from her Dead-End-Jobs mystery series. Don't know how I'm gonna manage that either, but I'm determined.

And man alive, you'd think I didn't have an enormous number of TBR books already at hand and waiting to be read...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.