Sunday, August 18, 2019

13th Canadian Book Challenge

I am joining the 13th Annual Canadian Book Challenge.  I did not quite make the 13 books last challenge (I have no excuse... er, I have many excuses, but no good ones).  Anyway, I have from July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020 to read 13+ Canadian books AND review them.  Usually, there are some mini-challenges along the way as well (I especially haven't been good at that portion).  If you are interested in signing up, visit here.  This year's challenge is being hosted by Canadian Bookworm.

Here we go...

  1. The Long Way Home by Louise Penny (Read by Ralph Cosham).  Louise Penny is a Canadian (Québec) Author.
  2. As Chimney Sweepers Come to Dust (Read by Jayne Entwistle).  Alan Bradley is a Canadian (Ontario) Author.
  3. ...
  4. ...
  5. ...
  6. ...
  7. ...
  8. ...
  9. ...
  10. ...
  11. ...
  12. ...
  13. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.