Monday, January 21, 2019

Back to the Future

Part of the POP Classics series, Back to the Future based on the movie written by Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale is illustrated by Canadian Kim Smith.  I requested all the books in this series since they fit into the 12th annual Canadian Book Challenge.

I've never watched Back to the Future all the way through; I've only seen a few minutes here and there.   So while I knew the gist of the story, this children's books that supposedly (based on other reviews) only hits the main plot points was still new to me for the most part.  The illustrations are bright and the characters are all very expressive.

I'll admit, the new book smell really made this read all the better.  I don't know if I would have enjoyed it so much without the additional sensory input.  Anyway, I will be reading more of these.  I have X-Files and a couple others checked out from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.