Monday, September 24, 2018

It's Monday! What are you reading? 9/24/2018

Hosted by: Book Date

I was supposed to be going to ArtPrize, etc.  I took a few days off work to make a thing of this.  And then for various reasons, plans fell through.  So I'm hoping to read like crazy and catch up on the many books I need to read instead.  We'll see how far I get.

I finished this week:

Asking for Truffle (Southern Chocolate Shop Mystery, Bk 1) by Dorothy St. James
Tough Luck Hero (Copper Ridge, Bk 5) by Maisey Yates
Death in Dark Blue (Writer's Apprentice Mystery, Bk 2) by Julia Buckley
A Dark and Twisting Path (Writer's Apprentice Mystery, Bk 3) by Julia Buckley 

I'm currently reading:

Eye of the Shoal by Helen Scales


Up next: 

The books that I need to send out from my Birthday Giveaway...

Midsummer Night's Mischief by Jennifer David Hesse
Pane and Suffering by Cheryl Hollon
Survival of the Fritters by Ginger Bolton
Die, Die, Birdie by J.R. Ripley
Easy Innocence by Libby Fischer Hellmann
The Masque of a Murderer by Susanna Calkins
City of Dragons by Kelli Stanley 
A Scot in the Dark by Sarah MacLean 
Lone Star Nights by Delores Fossen

And books for October book discussions...

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Beartown by Fredrik Backman
When They Call You a Terrorist by  Patrisse Khan-Cullors and Asha Bandele
Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear

I've bitten off more than I can chew.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from #IMWAYR. Looking for Truffle. I LOVE cozy mysteries! I'm reading Cowboys Never Quit by Anne McAllister.

    My #IMWAYR is #Frightfall Readathon!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.