Thursday, April 14, 2011

Over Hexed


Title: Over Hexed

Author: Vicki Lewis Thompson

Publisher: ONYX Paranormal Romance

Copyright Date: 2007

Print Date: October 2007

ISBN: 9780451412485

Pages: 319

Series: 1st in the Hex series

Book Description (from back cover):
The key to finding true love...

Banished. Until their unconventional techniques land them in hot water, Dorcas and Ambrose are the matchmaking sex therapists for lovelorn witches and wizards. The Grand High Wizard has exiled them to the very conventional and unmagical town of Big Knob, Indiana. Population: 947. But that doesn't mean they've given up matchmaking....

...is a good hex life.

Now they're doing it for mere mortals — although all agree: Sean Madigan is something of a god. Because he's tired of being the town sex object, Dorcas and Ambrose strip him of his appeal and then introduce him to his destiny, Maggie Grady. This time winning a girl's heart won't be so easy for Sean. It means rediscovering the charms buried beneath a gorgeous surface, and finally proving himself to be more of a man than ever before.
Comments:

This is another book that wasn't quite what I expected. Awhile back I think I remember reading some reviews that said this book wasn't as good as they hoped, so my expectations were low. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was actually an enjoyable read. Parts of it were corny, but in general I found the characters and story interesting.

I would say I plan on reading the next book, Wild and Hexy, but that fact is I have so many books to read and not enough time. Continuing just isn't a priority, despite the book being enjoyable. However, if I should come across the next book by chance, I'll probably read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.