Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where I'm At and Where I Hope To Go (w/ my reading and blogging)

My schedule has been crazy.  I'm reading a lot less =( ,  and my blogging remains sporadic... this time because I just haven't found a rhythm that works (yet).  I thought maybe a way to keep going (w/ the blogging) even when I'm between posting my thoughts on books or participating in memes or whatever would be to just say what I have managed to read, etc.  So...

Recently, I re-read parts of Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon (I had discovered that I had forgotten HUGE plot lines, so that was a must), and then read No Mercy (also by Sherrilyn Kenyon).  I will not be reviewing No Mercy (though I enjoyed it); reviewing books that come in the middle of series seems to be one of my problem areas w/ blogging.  In the past I've tried methods like mini-reviews, but not this time.

I also read a cozy mystery called May Day (1st in the Murder by Month Mystery series).  I will be reviewing that.  Wednesday at the earliest, the weekend at the latest.  Like I said, I'm still figuring my schedule out.

I've hesitantly started Nefertiti by Michelle Moran, but w/ all the distractions, I haven't really gotten into it yet.  I'll be charging my Reader soon, and hopefully that will open up some more possibilities. Anyway...

Reading over what I have written above this appears to be a much more casual version of the "What Are You Reading On Mondays?" meme... Maybe next Monday I'll be able to officially participate. =)

2 comments:

  1. I've decided to take off from blogging for the month of October. My schedule is insane too and I am having trouble adjusting. Okay, it's not as crazy as yours, but the result is the same. I'm reading less and finding it difficult to blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I took off who knows how long it would be before I came back. I can't risk it. I'm just trying to post at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.