Monday, March 15, 2010

Historical Mystery Reading Challenge

A.F. Heart @ Mysteries and My Musings is hosting another challenge. This time it's for Historical Mysteries. Of course, I how could I pass this?

The deets:

This reading challenge runs March 1 - June 30 2010

Suspense, amateur sleuth or police procedures and the entire menagerie under the mystery genre are all available for the challenge.

In three (3) months read five (5) historical mysteries.

You can sign up here.

My part in this challenge:

I won't be choosing my books in advance; however, some potential choices include:

The Musketeer's Apprentice (Musketeers Mystery, Bk 3) by Sarah D'Almeida
A Death in Gascony (Musketeers Mystery, Bk 4) by Sarah D'Almeida
The Titanic Murders ("Disaster" Mystery, Bk 1) by Max Allan Collins
The Jewel of the North (Jack London Mystery, Bk 1) by Peter King
The Dumb Shall Sing (Mystery of Colonial Times, Bk 1) by Stephen Lewis
Bertie and the Tinman (Victorian Mystery / Prince of Wales, Bk 1) by Peter Lovesey
etc.

I'll try to review all of those I read for this, but no guarantees.

I will post here as I complete books read for this challenge.

I've read:
The Queen's Gambit (Leonardo da Vinci Mystery, Bk 1) by Diane A. S. Stuckart
Hey There (You with the Gun in Your Hand) (Rat Pack Mystery, Bk 3) by Robert J. Randisi
Finished Off (Bellhaven House Mystery, Bk 2) by Rebecca Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.