Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? (2/1/2010)

This meme is run by J. Kaye (@ J. Kaye's Book Blog).

This past week (up to and including today) I read:
I'm kind of in the middle of but not really focusing on a couple eBooks. I'm supposed to be reading and studying some other books for school.

As for the week to come, if I have a chance, I hope to get to:

  • Back to School Murder by Leslie Meier
  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
and some possibilities checked out from my library (I've decided not to list them all):

YA Fiction...
  • The Last Apprentice: Curse of the Bane
  • The Last Apprentice: Night of the Soul Stealer
  • The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
  • Tiger Moon by Antonia Michaelis
  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  • Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne
  • Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Need by Carrie Jones
  • Vibes by Amy Kathleen Ryan
  • The Cristopher Killer by Alane Ferguson
  • Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian
  • Eragon by Christopher Paolini
Adult Fiction...
  • Drop Shot by Harlan Coben
  • Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison

2 comments:

  1. Oh The hobbit! I hope to someday read all of those again. It has been years! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope/plan to... if I could find it. I set it aside to start reading, and can't remember where.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.