Books I completed this past week are:
- Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich (Re-read)
- Betrayals by Lili St. Crow
I have to mail the 2nd book in this series by Jan. 4th, so I need to get moving on reading this one first...
- The Mournful Teddy by John J. Lamb
- The False-Hearted Teddy by John J. Lamb
- Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Tempted by P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast
- Work Hard. Be Nice. by Jay Mathews
- No Penalty for Love by Shellie Foltz
- Deal Breaker by Harlan Coben
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- Everybody Kills Somebody Sometime by Robert J. Randisi
Just went to the library and came back with more possible reads. It is unlikely that I will read all or even most of these. I was picking up the first one and found the others while scoping out the "Something New" non-fiction. I'll probably settle on just one of those later.
- Holiday Grind by Cleo Coyle
- After the Cure: The Untold Stories of Breast Cancer Survivors by Emily K. Abel and Saskia K. Subramanian
- They Bite: Endless Cravings of Supernatural Predators by Jonathan Maberry and David F. Kramer
- The Deadly Dinner Party: & Other Medical Detective Stories by Jonathan A. Edlow, M.D.
- The Survivors Club: The Secrets and Science that Could Save Your Life by Ben Sherwood