Monday, September 14, 2009

What are you reading on Mondays? (9/14)

Hosted by J. Kaye (@ http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/).

Books I completed this past week are:

Obsidian Prey by Jayne Castle
Issola by Steven Brust (re-read)
Merry Christmas, Amelia Bedelia by Peggy Parish ; Pictures by Lynn Sweat
Dzur by Steven Brust
The Hunter's Moon by O.R. Melling
The art of keeping cool by Janet Taylor Lisle
Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon (re-read)
Dream Chaser by Sherrilyn Kenyon (re-read)

Today:

One Silent Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon (I had been putting this one off pretty much since it came out)

Upcoming books:

I recently got a $30 B&N gift card for my birthday, so whatever book(s) I buy with that.

+ possibly The Summer King by O.R. Melling

+ probably some cozy mysteries, but I'm not sure about specifics

+ maybe more Sherrilyn Kenyon

+ unless I'm distracted, I think I'll be re-reading some Mercedes Lackey books.

2 comments:

  1. I might have mentioned this a few times, but I still haven't read a book by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Surprising consider how much paranormal I read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you mentioned never reading Sherrilyn Kenyon, but I think you said you haven't read Christine Feehan? If so, that's two big paranormal authors. =)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.