Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm still here...

It seems the days I like the memes (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) are my busiest of the week. As a result, I end up not posting at all. So...

This is just an announcement that I haven't dropped my blog, that I will still be posting memes and the occasional other post, and pretty soon I should get started on my Sookie Stackhouse reviews (as soon as I start reading them, that is).

Anyway, to update on my reading:

I've done quite a bit of re-reading. I got back into reading the Steven Brust books and FINALLY read Jhegaala. Oh, and I just received Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich in the mail and the author picture in the back - complete with large dog that reminds readers like myself of Bob - that sparked my interest...I'd like to re-read that series. I still haven't read Plum Lucky, Fearless Fourteen, Plum Spooky, or Finger Lickin' Fifteen so it should be an interesting catch-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.