Monday, June 1, 2020

It’s Monday! What are you reading? 06/01/2020


Hosted by: Book Date

Life:
I'm back at grad school online.  I'm horrible at distance education in any case (because I'm a horrible procrastinator), but it's been especially bad lately (beyond the back at work mostly, but still some at home balance, my dad and oldest nephew both had bad mental health weeks).  Anyway, I was mentally exhausted and submitted my first graded assignment several days late.  Which means I've been all the more exhausted.  It turned out okay (I was afraid the instructor wouldn't accept it because she had already graded, but thankfully she did accept it.)  Assignment two is due tomorrow, but unstarted.  Why do I do this to myself?

Read this week:
High Noon by Nora Roberts (re-read before it leaves my collection)



Currently reading:
Murder at an Irish Wedding (Irish Village Mystery, bk 2) by Carlene O'Connor
- This is an autographed paberback cozy mystery.  Anyone interested in it once I'm done?  Send me a direct message via Instagram @ponderingbks or email (jump _ up_ thrice @ hotmail . com - no spaces) with your mailing address.  I'll send it to the first message I receive.











Next?:
Whatever whim strikes, apparently.


4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your online classes. I'm the opposite of a procrastinator...I start on projects immediately and finish quickly. Maybe you could try that with the next assignment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the lack of response. I did try to post something, but it didn't take.

      I tend to plan early, and then let little things "distract" me until it is late.

      Delete
  2. I know at my university that faculty were encouraged to consider the situation students may be finding themselves in with sudden distance learning. It looks like your instructor did as well. I hope you find a balance that works for you. See what I read at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps that is what happened; I hope so.

      Happy reading!

      Delete

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.